If it’s determined that a full investigation is not necessary, but a conflict between parties still exists that impedes company goals, CAI can implement and conduct a conflict resolution process. We objectively read the situation and offer solution suggestions. We don’t take sides or represent either party. We are objective and discreet. We give you the information you need to resolve the issue and get back to work.
The following elements are included in a conflict resolution:
- Work with senior management to assess the conflict
- Interview all parties involved to understand motivating factors
- Focus on events and behaviors, not personalities
- Quantify how conflict is affecting people and the team and bring reality check to parties involved
- Work with parties involved to solve the problem with no influence from personal or political issues
- Collaborate with all parties to achieve a solution